Shipment Service&Payment Method

Shipment Service

We provide services of sea freight, express delivery, air freight and other modes of transportation. If you have your own freight forwarder in China, we support free shipping for sample orders within China.

Payment Method

We accept T/T,Credit Card Payments, PayPal. 30% deposit and the remaining 70% final payment before shipment. We will send you a video and pictures of the product being made as well as a quality check before shipping.